Trusted Pet Shipping Services for Your Puppy
Traveling can be a nerve-wracking experience, whether you walk on two legs or four furry ones. The loving team at Trust Lhasa Apso Puppies puts the safety and happiness of your puppy above everything else. As dog lovers and owners ourselves, we know the stress that can linger over the thought of shipping a puppy – especially so when shipping a puppy over far distances.
Our pet shipping services have proven themselves trustworthy, safe, and totally dependable time and time again. By working with all major airlines, we are able to provide a pet shipping service so our Keystone Puppies can be welcomed in the loving home they deserve, no matter where that home is located!
How Our Puppy Transport Services Work:
- Airport Selection*: Together, we’ll find and choose the closest airport that implements a PetSafe program. A PetSafe program ensures qualified individuals and practices for a successful pet delivery service. Currently the only airlines shipping live animals through cargo is American Airlines.
- Coordination: Communication is key in any relationship – especially the one between your puppy’s breeder and you. We work with you and the breeder to coordinate schedules, and we’ll send you an itinerary.
- Puppy Pickup: Next, we’ll send a team member to pick up your puppy from the breeder and transport them to the airport. This is our favorite part of our puppy transport service because we get to spend precious time petting your pup during the entire ride to the airport!
- Accommodations: Once on board and snuggled in, your puppy will travel in comfort in a new airline-approved kennel with a soft bed, food, and water.
- Communication: We will be in touch throughout the day with your puppy’s flight schedule until they arrive safely in your arms. At the end of your pet delivery services with Trust Lhasa Apso Puppies, we would appreciate you leaving us a review to let us know how you enjoyed the experience.
- Summer Months: American Airlines has limited aircrafts that can accommodate live animals. Less flights equals less options. It is also very hard shipping if you live in a warm climate. Temperatures need to be under 85 degrees upon arrival in order for your pet to be safely shipped. We will work with you in trying to find the best day & time to be able to ship your puppy but please be patient as mother nature is out of our control.